Inspiration

I got a basket full of lemons and they all taste the same
a window and a pigeon with a broken wing;
You can spend your whole life working for something
just to have it taken away...
But love will come set me free,
love will come set me free
I do believe!
Love will come set me free,
I know it will.


March 19, 2009

+and+

+I am a little sad I only get like one and a half days of real Spring Break.
+Which will be spent doing homework. Figures.

+I just spent 6 days with about 60 girls doing concerts for either a) really old people, or b) Christian high-schoolers (enough said).
+As much as I did not enjoy it while it was happening...looking back it was pretty fun. It was an interesting time, but getting to be with some really chill people made it worth it.

+I think the highlight of the entire time though, is the dance-off/battle we had at the end of one of our concerts. Seriously, like...the kids were hardcore break dancing and ish...so funny.
+Some close seconds though (in the highlight department) would be accidentally socking a kid in the face (sorry...) and having a high school boy hit on my while I was on stage doing PR for the school...and the awkward conversation that came as a result of that.

+This week was the most freeing week of my life.
+God rocked my world in ways that I never saw coming, so all I can do is be thankful to Him, and I also have to wait on Him to give me strength in times of trial that are sure to come after this blissful season.


+This felt good.
+I miss blogging alot.


LF