Inspiration

I got a basket full of lemons and they all taste the same
a window and a pigeon with a broken wing;
You can spend your whole life working for something
just to have it taken away...
But love will come set me free,
love will come set me free
I do believe!
Love will come set me free,
I know it will.


July 31, 2009

They stole my idea!

Because of the mass amount of my friends getting married in the near future (and also MAINLY because of the fact I am not getting married in any near...universe) I always like to keep my secret wedding ideas to myself.

BUT someone stole my best one! I always thought it would be SO fun to dance down the aisle...and obviously I know that people have done it before...but now there this whole public Youtube thing showing a wedding where they do it.

It is an amazing song (I admit) and the bridesmaids dresses are ridiculously cute...so I forgive them for stealing my wonderful idea.

And also, I feel kind of better because now none of my friends who are getting married soon will use it because it will look like they are copying them...but when (and if) I get married in like 10 years...nobody will remember or care about it anymore! Yay!


Please watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

You won't be disappointed : )


LF