Inspiration

I got a basket full of lemons and they all taste the same
a window and a pigeon with a broken wing;
You can spend your whole life working for something
just to have it taken away...
But love will come set me free,
love will come set me free
I do believe!
Love will come set me free,
I know it will.


January 11, 2010

In the midst.

Of a REALLY boring class I had today, the professor said something that stuck out to me.

"In order to become excellent in oyur practice, you should always READ what you want to WRITE."

Duh, right?

Not so much. I have grappled with this concept of wanting to become some sort of journalist throught my years here and it is just now hitting me that I need to actually LEARN how to do that.

So, in the spirit of new beginnings and such...I hereby pledge to read some sort of insightful blog/article/short story/crerative piece/etc. per day.

Cheers. I feel gthat once I blog things, I end up doing them more often than not.

--LF