Inspiration

I got a basket full of lemons and they all taste the same
a window and a pigeon with a broken wing;
You can spend your whole life working for something
just to have it taken away...
But love will come set me free,
love will come set me free
I do believe!
Love will come set me free,
I know it will.


January 3, 2010

San Diego.

Is my new favorite city. I want to come here as often as I can.

Spent some time in the new year with Brit and her family, they are hilarious.

Mexican Train and Apples to Apples with her sister, mom and aunt...so funny.

Nerts (hate it), Phase 10 (DUMBEST/LONGEST game ever invented) and What's Yours Like (a new favorite) with her friends...hilarious. Now I see where Brit gets her humor from :)

Hiking Cowles Mountain with Brit, Mackenzie and her mom...so fun. Definitely not what I would have chosen to do at first thought (duh) but so fun...the view was amazing!!!



This is the view from the Coronado Bridge! I love it.

Me and Brit at the Hotel Del. If anyone ever wants to like...you know...propose to me here, I would be OK with that hahah

Seriously.

After only about 100 tries...we both got up!

Mootime. Never again.

We don't need men. We go on awkward dates together.

Just in case anyone ever needs to see world's worst and creepiest picture of me. Just in case.

So it was fun. And I love Balboa Park, so if anyone wants to take me there again...we could probably be best friends. But it is back to CM today. Boo.

Peace and Blessings!
--LF