Inspiration

I got a basket full of lemons and they all taste the same
a window and a pigeon with a broken wing;
You can spend your whole life working for something
just to have it taken away...
But love will come set me free,
love will come set me free
I do believe!
Love will come set me free,
I know it will.


July 3, 2009

Oh, youth.

Some hilarious quotes (These are only a few. I am sure once I talk to everyone again, I will be editing this post)

In response to a statement made in favor of universal health care:
"Um, I don't like Universal Health care because it makes it more easier to go into the doctor's and be like 'oh I have a stomach ache' and they will just give you a shot of morphine and feed your addictions."

--True? I don't think so.
Nope, not even close.

"Women have had the exact same rights as men since the 1920's so there is more important things to talk about here, duh."

--Get a real job sweetheart. Then talk to me.
Oh, and be careful for the glass ceiling. It hurts.
And these are the 'educated ones'
LF