Inspiration

I got a basket full of lemons and they all taste the same
a window and a pigeon with a broken wing;
You can spend your whole life working for something
just to have it taken away...
But love will come set me free,
love will come set me free
I do believe!
Love will come set me free,
I know it will.


November 15, 2009

1 down, 11 to go.

One birthday. One engagement. One epic weekend.

This weekend was definitely one to remember! 11 of my closest friends and I traveled to El Cajon in San Diego to celebrate my friend Brittney's 21st birthday at her house! We ate a TON, hung out in Old Town & downtown, ate some more, and got to hang out with Brit's incredible family (we may or may not have broken her bed and crashed into her driveway wall as well...haha). Note: 12 girls ANYWHERE is reason to take caution!

THEN, we all got to see our friend Kayla say 'yes' to her wonderful boyfriend Andrew when he popped the question on Coronado island. It was a perfect day, and it was so special to share that with her!

Hope you enjoy the pictures--it was nice to have the 'rebs' out to play...I have missed capturing moments like these :)

-LF

Brit opening her presents on the way!!

Such good food. SO MUCH good food.

Wrestlemania.

Wrestlemania (part deux)

Extraordinary Desserts. SO GOOD.

Andrew popping the question!

She said yes! Her ring is gold, diamond and Tanzanite...perfect for Kayla!

TRUE LOVE WAITS.

So happy together :)