Inspiration

I got a basket full of lemons and they all taste the same
a window and a pigeon with a broken wing;
You can spend your whole life working for something
just to have it taken away...
But love will come set me free,
love will come set me free
I do believe!
Love will come set me free,
I know it will.


November 17, 2009

This week in Music...EPIC

Hello All.

My week is one-hundred percent better thanks to these folks:

John Clayton Mayer. Battle Studies. Tracks to check out-
Heartbreak Warfare and Assassin. Brilliant.









Norah Jones. The Fall. Tracks to check out-
Chasing Pirates and any of the live bonus performances on the deluxe version!








One Republic. Waking Up. Tracks to check out-
Literally all of them are incredible. It's one of those albums you just need to listen to from top to bottom. You won't be wasting your time.








Weeks like these, are my favorite. Enjoy the tunes, kids.

-LF