Inspiration

I got a basket full of lemons and they all taste the same
a window and a pigeon with a broken wing;
You can spend your whole life working for something
just to have it taken away...
But love will come set me free,
love will come set me free
I do believe!
Love will come set me free,
I know it will.


February 5, 2010

The worst kind

The worst kind of compliments are the ones brought about by rejection.

I mean...
"You are SO talented and gifted" doesn't really mean a whole lot coming from someone who didn't think you were "talented" "gifted" enough to be a part of their team...right?


Just sayin'.


On a less slit my wrists type note...

Can we talk about how this magazine is my new favorite?

Seriously. I am not a newly-wed and I still read this from cover to cover and got SO many good ideas about pretty much everything in life. I think it should be required for every girl to read this magazine (along with Real Simple of course!!) before...any sort of relationship which will involve a) cooking b) sex c) having conversations with men in general.

Bold claim I know, but I am sticking to it...[Nestie] for life!


--LF