Inspiration

I got a basket full of lemons and they all taste the same
a window and a pigeon with a broken wing;
You can spend your whole life working for something
just to have it taken away...
But love will come set me free,
love will come set me free
I do believe!
Love will come set me free,
I know it will.


March 7, 2010

S.N.L.

1. You are not a true fan of any band (aka Vampire Weekend) if you only like them after seeing them on SNL.

2. Seth Meyers quite possibly be the most attractive man on this earth. His sense of humor...mmm.

3. Boys kissing other boys is never cute. Or funny. It is mainly gross...all the time.

4. RIP Andy Samberg being in more then one sketch a night...I miss you. You are probably the second most attractive man on earth, behind Seth. But don't worry...he is getting older, your time shall come.

5. Kristen Caroll Wiig. You are truly an inspiration. Everything you do is funny. Make herstory and become the head writer of this show soon. Thanks.


I love that this show is making a comeback. I had missed good comedy there for awhile :)

--LF