Inspiration

I got a basket full of lemons and they all taste the same
a window and a pigeon with a broken wing;
You can spend your whole life working for something
just to have it taken away...
But love will come set me free,
love will come set me free
I do believe!
Love will come set me free,
I know it will.


March 9, 2010

How sweet it is to be loved by YOU!

"...sometimes grace works like water-wings when you are sinking." --Anne Lammot



Me and Jesus have a love, hate relationship.
What I mean is this.
He ALWAYS loves me and I hate that.

When I say I "hate" that...I moreso mean that I don't understand it. Not even a little bit.

I mess up. He is there. When I throw a fit and vow to control my own life...he doesn't let me.

I could swear up, down, left and right that I know what I need...that I know where I am supposed to be, but today (like many other days) God has shown me that I need to stop.

I need to stop planning. Or really...plotting.

I need to stop trying to protect my life here on earth. I try to make it comfortable, but I sacrifice integrity and honesty while doing that. It is horrible.

I need to stop worrying. Worrying about things that are not in my control is straight from the Devil, I truly believe that.


I praise the Lord for his grace. For the things he gives me when I don't deserve them (which is all the time). I offer every bit of gratitude I have for the fact that he LOVES me and holds me when I face trials and struggles...and that he shows me the way out, no matter how much I try to do things on my own.

I love your grace Lord. It blows my mind!



--LF